onisMusic is a Joomla! component that allows your site users to:
- upload songs
- create albums
- create artists
- create playlists
- add song to specific genre
- add lyrics
- like/dislike songs, playlists, albums and artists
- favoritesongs, playlists, albums and artists
- comment songs, playlists, albums and artists
- share songs, playlists, albums and artists
- set the privacy of the song, playlist, album or artist
- subscribe to each other if you use onisMusic or onisProfiles for user profile, also it is integrated with JomSocial
- view statistics for song, playlist, album or artist
- download songs
There are also a lot of options in the backend, you can enable/disable:
Also, you can set how many songs, playlists, albums or artists to view per page and the order of these.
- Joomla! 2.5
- PHP 5.2.6 or above
- MySQL 4 or above
- GD library
For larger songs you need to change php max upload limit.
You can check these by heading to your Joomla backend on Help > System Info > System Info and PHP Information tab.
- Download the component on your computer.
- After downloading the file, make sure you unzip it first.
- Log into your Joomla administration.
- In the top menu, hover over Extensions, then click Extensions Manager.
- Under Upload Package File, click Browse and select the file that you unzipped. Then click Upload & Install.